Wednesday, May 15, 2019

For the Bride and Her Gals

I give all the credit for these wonderful gifts to my talented daughter Shannon. She has come into her own as far as creating items of interest for herself and others.

These days, I think more parents should teach their children the art of creation. There certainly is something to be said for young minds that can create.

Ok, a little off track there, so here we go with gifts for the bridal party. A few years ago, Shannon asked me to make personalized mason jars for the bridal party of one of her good friends from Cortland, NY. She said they loved them so much, she asked me to make them for Amanda's bridal party.
A bit of a different style and a few years of experience prompted me to create these beverage holders from Shannon for the bride and her girls.
The process of designing, cutting, weeding, and readying them to adhere to the jars.



Added the colors of the cermony to the jar top and straw.
A little more bling for the bride.

Of course, I would not forget the groom.
Liz seems to be enjoying her beverage after getting her make-up done. 
Shannon and Desiree enjoying their beverages as well. 
And a special plastic personalized beverage container for the cutest one in the group. 
My favorite drink from Shannon's repertoire is her White Sangria. Perfect for a summer day anywhere. She also makes a Firefly Sweet Tea concoction. I'm not a fan of the south's sweet tea, I'd rather have an unsweetened version.
Her set up is beautiful; right down to the eco-friendly straws for the other consumers. 
Lunch was a simple spread of sandwiches, veggies, and fruit. 

Thank you, Gram Rita, for providing these goodies.

Shannon's additional gift included a personalized hanger for Amanda's wedding dress

and signs for the reception that asked guests to post pictures with the hashtag of #meetthebullards.

These are the beautiful ladies that supported Amanda through her journey with Eddie. From left to right: Jess, Liz, Daniell, Kristina, Amanda, Shannon, and Desiree. All kind souls committed to Amanda's and Eddie's happiness for years to come.    

 I just love everything about this union.

No comments: