Tuesday, May 7, 2019

It All Started Here: Amanda and Eddie Engagement 2018

The beginning of the End (for Eddie, the groom) LOL
I can just hear my nephew-in-law laughing at this because he understands the humor in anything and he doesn't judge if it's "politically correct" or offends others.  In our posts on social media, he laughs and we laugh right back at him. 

A little over a year ago the proposal was made in their favorite beach place: North Myrtle Beach at the Avista Resort.  They have been going there for many years.

My late brother, Frank, loved this place and hanging out with the family there for their yearly April vacation. I wish he was here to celebrate this union. He would have been so happy.

Eddie texted me to show me the ring he was going to get my niece, Amanda. I felt honored he did that.  He did a  really good job selecting something she would treasure. 





Here are some pictures of their engagement in Myrtle Beach in  2018. 





I'm so glad my daughter was able to meet up with them for the announcement. 


Most of my family was able to attend too.


I made this simple banner for them announcing the date of their nuptials. 


I was so happy they chose to place the banner on the cake table at the wedding reception.

Lessons Learned: 
?????? 

I wish you this much fun for special occasions in your family. 






No comments: