Tuesday, May 14, 2019

For the Groom and his Men

Shannon was in charge of providing the girls with a snack and drink while they were getting ready; that will be in the next post.
She also wanted to give a small gift to the guys, so she decided on a little bottle of a favorite for all of them. 
HannahRuth took some cute shots of the little guys before they were consumed by the bunch of groomsmen. 
I added these print and cut tags to make them special. 

Not sure what Jake is doing here. Hmmmm... is he looking for the clarity of the spirits? I hope he doesn't think us northerners would pass these off as colored water?  LOL 


I made the koozies for the guys. The most difficult thing about this was the ability to find coral colored non-printed, unsewn, koozies. It took about 3 weeks to finally find them.  I then put my Cricut to work with iron-on vinyl. 





 I then sewed them together.



Amanda contacted me with a last minute change to these bad boys. I was worried I wouldn't be able to find them, but my sister, Kim and I scoured the web and finally found some in coral that were already sewn. Little did I know, the sewn ones were much easier to work with. 
The koozies were part of the gifts from the groom for his men. Good job, Eddie! 
I can't say enough about these southern gentlemen.  I indirectly met most of them through facebook posts and judged them to be funny, respectful and kind. I was very happy to have met them and found my instincts about them to be correct. Eddie has a great bunch of family and friends and it was fun to share the week with them and their families. 
LOL! It's a good thing, Eddie Bullard; I wouldn't expect any less for my niece! 

Thanks for a memorable week. 



No comments: