Sunday, August 13, 2017

Finished Quilts for Kids 2017

July 22, 2017. The first annual quilts for kids day at Shirley's Stoney Creek in Richmondville, NY. 
What fun we had making quilts for kids at the Ronald McDonald House in Albany. I love this charity because it involves my favorites of fabric, quilts, and kids. 
Here are the quilts we created that day.  You can see we were busy bees for the day. 

A few quilts were featured in the local paper.

Later on, I took a bunch of the quilts: flipped, quilted, sewed the opening,  and laundered.   

I love all the color choices.


 
 
 






We thoroughly enjoyed making these quilts for the kids at the Ronald McDonald House in Albany. They will be delivered to the Quilts for Kids Northeast Chapter on Thurs. Aug. 17. 
Do you have a favorite charity you support? I'd love to hear about it. 

No comments: