Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Are You a Pinner?

Well... Pinterest is a very addicting website where you can store photos of ideas, things you like, things you'd like to try, and more or less anything you want.   I love it because it is visual. It is not a list of text links. You can create categories, or boards, for anything you want. Here is a snapshot of what my Pinterest site looks like.
I have found so many neat ideas, tutorials, recipes and crafts here. This is the first place I go to find a photo or a tutorial on how to do something.

I mention Pinterest because it is an integral part of this blog. Much of the inspiration for many of the projects here have come , in some way, from Pinterest.

The problem I have now is finding enough time to make everything I've found on Pinterest, especially with school starting in just a couple of short weeks. :(

Do you pin on Pinterest? Put your name in a comment so others can follow you on Pinterest.  If you don't use Pinterest, why not give it a try?


2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Of course I'm addicted! I browse it everyday looking for new projects to do. Folllow me at Kathleen Pickett :)

Tracy said...

:)