Saturday, February 25, 2023

Crawl, Walk, Golf


A quilt or playmat for Harrison. He is a blessing to Krystin and Jason, friends of my son.  The fabric is much heavier than what I would've liked for this project, but a mat for Harrison to lay on and think "golf" might be okay. 

I have to give myself a  little credit for this next photo. I think this is the best mitered corner I've done. 




This is a bag to store toys, sensory balls, and other stuff for young Harrison. 
 



From my daughter: The self-binding flannel baby blankets below
are a cinch to make, although they do take a little time. 




 
She lives near Charleston, SC, and enjoys giving gifts from there especially if the receiver has visited there. 


I couldn't post this without giving kudos to my friend and quilt companion. She made this adorable bear quilt for Harrison, who I hope uses it and passes it down to his son if he has one in many, many years ahead. 


Lessons learned: 

1. Be mindful of the company I buy fabrics from.  
2. Work on figuring out a way to finish handles on a bag.

Thanks to: 

Let me know what you think in the comments below. 

Have a wonderful day, 


No comments: