Saturday, July 22, 2017

Baby Madalyn's Elephant Quilt

Grandpa Eddie and "Nana Amanda" loved their little Madalyn even before she
was born. Thay asked me to make a special quilt for the baby in pink, gray, and with an elephant theme.






I sent these pictures to Amanda. 
These are the closest fabrics I could find. I thought they were perfect for the new baby. 




I picked one block to embroider the baby's name and applique an elephant. Isn't this just so cute? 


Here is the finished quilt. I hope the family enjoyed it.





 


 Here she is as a newborn.

I feel like I know baby Madalyn because I've been following her growth on Facebook.

What themes are do you think of for newborn girls or boys? Feel free to leave a comment below.

Thank you, Eddie and Amanda. Can't wait to meet Madalyn in person.

No comments: