Friday, March 30, 2018

Easter Bunny Treat Bag

Such an easy creation.

You can fill this bunny bag with whatever you want to. If I had grandchildren, I'd make these for each of them and fill with a mixture of  Easter sweets.

But none-the-less, I gave this as a thank you gift to a person at work who has never let me down. A thoughtful and gracious person, she never fails to help a colleague in need. She puts her students first and is a union advocate who strives for better for her colleagues.

I chose leftover Kaffe Fassett fabrics because they are so bright and cheery. We really need some incentive for Spring here in upstate NY.

In the ears, I used  Heat and Bond Lite to give them some stability.
The bags were made from 5x5 scraps of fabric. I folded the edges and made a button hole to thread some ribbon through the casing to make the bowtie.

You can find this free pattern and instructions for this treat bag at Sew Can She.  Click on the caption below the image. 
Bunny Bag Tutorial
A few years ago I made an Easter basket full of bunnies. I just love this basket of "no calorie" bunnies to add to the tables in your home during the holiday.  Click on the link in the caption to view more. 

Multiple Bunny Basket
Do you have a special "go to" easter pattern to make for kids or grandkids? I'd love to hear about them. 

Have a wonderful Easter holiday, 

No comments: