Saturday, July 29, 2017

Flannel Blankets and Some Embroidery

A good friend of mine called me one day this past spring to ask what I had for a baby girl gift.
I showed her this idea of a flannel blanket and sensory ball.
I showed her this purple fabric combination. She loved it. 
Within a couple of days, I had this blanket and ball. 


After that, I decided to practice an applique on a onesie.
 


The onesie was a great compliment to the set and my friend loved them. She recently sent me a photo of baby Mayumi saying, "she absolutely loves the ball, and they use the blanket every day." 

Isn't she sweet? 

Embroidery is so much fun, but with the machine I have, it takes a long time to create a project. I'm saving up for a 6 or 10 needle machine for when I retire. 

By the way, the blue blanket and ball shown above is for sale on my Etsy shop at



If you are interested in a gift like this for a little one, email me at fromonetwentyseven@gmail.com to discuss your idea and what I can do for you. 

Hope you all are having a great summer.


No comments: